Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Scanner Daybook

I've started my Scanner Daybook, as Barbara Sher's I Could Do Anything... if I Just Knew What it Was challenged me to.  Although I already knew that I was what she considered a Scanner, my daybook really proves it.  I'm interested in so many things, and just getting them into a book seems to take a load off my mind.  It helps me concentrate.  It's a pretty drawing pad, with the word Dreams inscribed on the front cover.  I figure that's very apropos.

So many of the ideas I have, I have no intention of bringing to completion.  Maybe one of my clients will, at some point.  I love the idea that they may see the light of day, and I could gauge the success of the idea by someone else's bringing it to light.  I don't have to do it all, I just think of it.  I'm the Idea Lady.  :)

Do you have a Scanner Daybook?  What's in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment