Sunday, August 16, 2015

Busy busy busy

I'm not complaining.  In the least!  But I've been busy as can be. 

Working on re-branding my Women's Photography (sneak peak coming by the end of next week), Photos by Kim Earley will transition into Fine Art Photography (landscapes, seascapes, etc.). 

I've edited my first novel, and I'm almost ready for my First Readers (eeeekkk!!). 

I'm working again full-time, AND have been consulting for TWO of my former employers. 

My boys are getting ready to start school next week (this is the first time in 6 years that they haven't been homeschooled).  My oldest just got her Associate's Degree and is moving forward with her Bachelor's.  Our 18-year-old graduated this year, and is in the process of enrolling in his first college courses.  I've got a Senior and a Junior in high school, both right behind him.  It's been crazy!!!

So, look for me soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment